Caleb focuses his practice on criminal and civil trials, and all types of appeals. A native of Tyler, Texas, Caleb relocated to Jacksonville after college and has resided in Jacksonville since 2004.
Caleb graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2002, and attended Florida Coastal School of Law, where he earned numerous book awards and was recognized for academic excellence.
After law school, Caleb practiced with The Schwartz Law Group, P.A. for several years before partnering with William Blume and creating Blume & Rowland, PLLC in 2014. Throughout his career, Caleb has achieved favorable outcomes for a multitude of clients under diverse circumstances. He firmly believes the court's role is to uphold absolute fairness, search for truth, and provide justice.
Licensed in all Florida state courts
Guest Lecturer, Practical Applications of the Fourth Amendment in DUI Cases, Florida Coastal School of Law, Spring 2012
Bachelor of Arts, University of Mississippi 2002
Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, Florida Coastal School of Law 2007
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- American Bar Association
- Florida Family Law Inns of Court
- Green v. Jorgensen, 56 So.3d 794 (Fla. 1st DCA 2011)
- David v. David, 58 So.3d 336 (Fla. 5th DCA 2011)
- Cruz v. Cruz, 77 So.3d 880 (Fla. 5th DCA 2012)
- Bennett v. Bennett, 77 So.3d 881 (Fla. 5th DCA 2012)
- Broemer v. Broemer, 109 So.3d 284 (Fla. 1st DCA 2013)
- Broemer v. Broemer, 131 So.3d 829 (Fla. 1st DCA 2014)